In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website https://www.topkit.es/en/ owned by TOPKIT MUEBLES SL, with registered office at C/ ALEMANIA Nº 133 (45005 TOLEDO) TOLEDO, with NIF B45826021, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Toledo, in Volume 1593 Folio 170, Section 8 Page 36616, hereinafter, the HOLDER.
You can contact the Holder by any of the following means:
Telephone : 910830915
Contact email: [email protected]
Through this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the websites and mobile app applications of the Holder, as well as the services and content associated with said sites and applications (hereinafter also the site/ so websites and mobile apps).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Owner implies that the interested party acquires the status of "user" and with said condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale. We recommend:
- That you visit them every time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
- Print or store a copy on your system.
USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "content") on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that the Owner offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them for:
- Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Holder reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Holder will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, the Holder assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the User's objectives.
- The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the User's computer system or third parties. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Holder is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located on your doorstep.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that https://www.topkit.es/en/ includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Owner will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will the Holder assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Holder will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, the Holder is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
SECURITY MEASURES - SSL
The Owner has contracted an SSL certificate (“Secure Sockets Layer”) for its website.
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as from any of the website's contact forms to the server, or the data introduced for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the "https" protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
Last revision: March 15, 2022