Radiator cover Cristian 3090
Made in the EU
Radiator Cover 90 cm
The Cristian radiator cover is an ideal solution to hide heating devices in your home, which are often unsightly and remain exposed on walls and places where they are seen a lot.
It is 90 cm wide, its system of bushings on the worktop and its front rods, make it achieve optimal energy efficiency by letting the heat out of the radiator.
It has a lower recess on the sides, for a perfect fit to the wall (baseboard). It has a folding front door with a magnet system and an opening stop, to access the radiator.
This piece of furniture that will give your home an aesthetic and decorative touch, is ideal for protecting children and pets from possible burns, as well as being able to use it as a hall, in the event that you have a radiator at your entrance.
Height: 83.5 cm (internal measurement: 81cm) | Width: 90 cm (internal measurement: 84.5 cm) | Depth: 18 cm (internal measurement: 15 cm) | Weight: 11.4 kg
- 90 cm wide radiator cover
- New and modern design unique in the market
- With a front rod system and a raised worktop with built-in steel separators that improve energy efficiency, since heat output is optimal.
- Hinged front door for direct access to the radiator with magnet system and opening stop
- Recess for a perfect fit to the wall skirting
- Made with 22/19 and 16 mm thick boards in all colours: white, oak, wenge, mozart and puccini oak, and with a 1mm PVC edge.
- ATTENTION: It is important that the correct measurements of the radiator are taken, including stopcock and access pipes, and compare them with the internal measurements of the radiator.
Material: High-density chipboard and melamine with high scratch resistance
Assembly time: 20 min.
- Height (cm)
- Width (cm)
- Depth (cm)
- Weight (kg)