The conditions stipulated below, will enter into force between the parties, only when the seller has confirmed the order and sent the buyer all the conditions set forth.
1. Coverage of our products.
TOPKIT MUEBLES SL (hereinafter, TOPKIT) operates through the website https://www.topkit.es/en/ throughout Spain and abroad (France, Italy, Portugal and Germany).
The use of this website as well as any purchase made on it is considered made in Spain, and therefore subject to current Spanish laws and regulations.
2. Hiring procedure. How can I buy online?
In order for you to access the products offered by TOPKIT and make a purchase, you must freely and voluntarily provide the personal data that will be required.
Once the USER ACCOUNT has been CREATED, it is reported that in accordance with the requirements of art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the contracting procedure will follow the following steps:
Once you have made your selection of services by adding them to the cart, the next step will be to process the order and make the payment.
Buying at TOPKIT is very simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Click on the product you want to select and press the button: “add to cart”.>
- If you want to continue shopping, you must press the "continue shopping" button.
- Once you have selected the products you want to buy, as well as the number of units, you can log in or create an account to complete the order, or if you wish, make your purchase without registration, as a guest. You must click on “Buy Now”.
- During the purchase process you can contact us through our web support located at the bottom left of the screen.
- On the right side of the screen, you must indicate the chosen shipping method, the payment method and, if you have a discount coupon, add it in the box provided as "Discount" if you have one.
- Below you have the summary of the cart with the selected products, price, taxes and shipping costs (if applicable).
Likewise, you have at your disposal a box to indicate any comments that we must take into account for the shipment.
IMPORTANT!!! It is before an order with an obligation to pay.
The conditions of sale remain at your disposal for your reading. They are valid when the seller has confirmed the order and sent the buyer all the conditions set forth.
- I am of legal age, I have read and understand the terms and Conditions and return policy.
- I want to receive the invoice in electronic format.
- I wish to receive, through the means of contact provided, commercial information, information on discount coupons and active promotions and any information related to the activity of the company and its products.
The prices applicable to each product will be those published on the website, and applied automatically by the contracting process in its last phase. In any case, this will always be previously communicated to users.
For any information about the order, the user can contact customer service through the Contact Form, via email [email protected], by phone 910830915 or by Whatsapp Business through 635835955. Customer service hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
TOPKIT reserves the right to change its prices at any time. The products will be invoiced at the price in force at the time of purchase, except for obvious typographical errors.
3. Information about the products.
The descriptions of the products offered on the portal are made based on the TOPKIT product catalogue.
It is necessary to warn the user that in some cases the images offered with the description of the product may not coincide exactly, in these cases the description of the product that is made in the purchase sheet or product details will always prevail. These cases will be exceptional, since TOPKIT's intention is to always offer a faithful image of the product offered.
Likewise, to guarantee more complete information, we will also indicate the existence or not of the product in stock as soon as possible. In the event that the product is not available after the purchase has been made, TOPKIT will inform the User of the total or, where appropriate, partial cancellation of the order and the refund of the amount paid (and the shipping costs if they had been incurred). generated).
4. Price information.
The price of each product will be the one stipulated at any time on our website, except in the case of manifest error. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the page are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the services you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it.
Prices may change at any time, without this change affecting orders that have already been placed.
The prices indicated for each service will be expressed in the euro currency (€).
Unless otherwise indicated, the prices of the products shown on our website include the legally applicable taxes (the Spanish VAT).
Shipping costs and applicable taxes will appear broken down at the time of purchase (payment screen), so that the user can know exactly what the final price of the product is and how it is made up.
5. Shipping costs.
- Free, in shipments to Spain (peninsula and Balearic Islands) and Portugal.
- Shipping costs for other destinations will vary according to the weight, size and volume of the product, calculated on the base price.
6. Customs information.
If an address outside the EU is indicated for the delivery of the product, you may be obliged to pay import duties and taxes, which will be charged at the time the package reaches its destination. Any additional amount due to customs clearance will be at your expense. As an importer, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the country in which you receive the order. It is reported that international shipments are subject to inspection and opening by customs authorities.
7. Purchases from abroad.
In order to deduct VAT from International invoices, it is essential to indicate the number of the National Identity Document or Passport.
The shipping costs, applicable taxes, and other surcharges and commissions will appear broken down at the time of purchase (payment screen), so that the user can know exactly what the final price of the product is and how it is made up.
The estimation and collection of a deposit for import duties is possible during the order processing process. These funds will be used to pay import taxes to the appropriate authorities, when your order has arrived in the country of destination.
The estimated amount of import tax will appear on the summary page of your order. If this amount does not appear in the summary of your order, the customs expenses will be borne by the recipient.
8. Offer and acceptance.
The contracting procedure and pre-contractual information is in Spanish, English, German, French, Portuguese and Italian. These languages will be used to carry out the contracting. If it can be carried out in another language, it will be indicated before starting the contracting procedure.
9. Information on means of payment.
Payment of the price through the website is made at the time of purchase and TOPKIT will send you an e-mail confirming the purchase made, informing you of the expected date for receiving the product.
TOPKIT states that it does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the means of payment used by the User, except for those strictly necessary for payment management. Only the corresponding financial entity processing the payment has access to this data for the management of payments and collections. Once the purchase process is finished, an electronic document is generated in which the contract is formalized and that the user can print.
TOPKIT reserves the right to cancel orders in accordance with these conditions.
What payment method can I use to make my online purchase?
The payment of the products offered by the entity may be made through:
- Credit or debit card, Visa, Visa Electron 4B, MasterCard. Amex, Maestro (No increase on the final price).
If your means of payment is bank card, by clicking on "Buy now" you are confirming that the credit card is yours. If you receive a notification that your card has been rejected and you have verified that the card has not expired and that the information number associated with your card does not contain any errors, you should first contact your bank to find out the reason for the rejection or lack of authorization.
If you choose PayPal as the payment method, once the order has been placed, it is not allowed to make any type of change in the shipping address.
- Wire transfer. The deadline to make the transfer since the order was made will be 24 hours.
- Discount coupons. See specific conditions of the coupons by clicking here.
How can I pay via bank transfer?
If you have chosen bank transfer as your payment method, you have a maximum of 1 business day to make it. The order will begin to be processed once the company has proof of income.
If after the period of 1 business day we have not received the payment, we will proceed to cancel the order.
What information should I use to make the bank transfer?
Too easy. Once this payment option has been selected, the data necessary to make the payment are as follows:
- Beneficiary: TOPKIT
- BIC: BBVAESMMXXX
- IBAN: ES44 0182 0959 9502 0164 7713.
- Subject: order code.
- The transfer costs will always be borne by the buyer.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details on the web?
As you can see in our security policy, our payment is safe using the indicated means. Our online store has an SSL certificate that allows us to protect the bank information transferred in the purchase process using encryption methods. The confidential details of the credit or debit card payment are transmitted directly and securely to the financial institution.
When making the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. It will then connect with the issuing bank, which will request the authentication and authorization of the operation.
- My card has been declined, what can I do?
If you receive a notification that your card has been declined, you'll need to contact your bank first to find out why. However, this circumstance can occur for several reasons:
- The most common reasons why a payment is rejected are related to payment security policies. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Next, it will connect with the financial entity that issued it, which will ask the buyer to authorize the operation using a personal authentication code. The operation will only be carried out if the issuing bank of the credit card confirms the authentication code, and at that moment the card will be charged. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
- The card could be expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- Credit limits or hold funds. You may have reached the limit of the card to make purchases.
- Wrongly entered data. Check that you have filled in all the necessary fields with the correct information.
In any case, your bank is the only one that can provide you with the exact reason why a payment has been rejected.
- My card has been used fraudulently, what should I do?
You must notify TOPIK by email or by phone of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases on the web, in the shortest possible time, so that TOPIK can take the steps it deems necessary. convenient.
- Invoice information
The company generates invoices in electronic format, although you can indicate at any time your wish to receive a paper invoice to the address [email protected], or to the Customer Service telephone number 910830915 in which case, we will issue it and send it in said format.
If you are a subscriber of any product or service of our company, you can do so through the User Area.
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural or legal person who places the order, so the User must make sure to enter the correct and complete data of the buyer.
Subsequent changes will not be possible.
TOPKIT warns that, to preserve the confidentiality of the data, only duplicate invoices will be issued to the contract holder. Duplicates will not be issued to third parties.
10. SHIPPING POLICY.
- Delivery term
The maximum term for the delivery of products is:
• From 48 to 72 hours to Spain (peninsula and Balearic Islands) and Portugal;
• 3 to 5 business days to the Canary Islands;
• to the rest of the countries, 7 and 10 working days with GLS; 3 and 4 working days with SEUR.
All terms are in working days and once the payment is made in accordance with the chosen means. In the event that for any reason, the order cannot be delivered within the established period, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We inform that products are not delivered on Saturdays, Sundays, national, regional and local holidays.
When the shipment is prepared in our warehouse, an email will be sent to you automatically, as long as we have the email address provided in the registration form and it does not contain errors. The transport agency will also send an SMS or email informing that it has your order to deliver it in the next few hours.
TOPKIT will provide the tracking number and the url to carry out all the checks and tracking of your shipment directly to the customer.
TOPKIT works, depending on the product, with a base of available stock. Thus, and depending on the case, the products may be available and in the event of a stock outage by our suppliers, the customer would be informed with an estimated date of manufacture and delivery of no more than 5-20 working days. This information will appear on the product sheet when the color of the chosen product is marked, with the following message: "Restocking, delivery 5-20 days". Although we can confirm that when an order for merchandise arrives that is not available for immediate shipment, we will contact the customer to inform them of the approximate delivery date.
Product availability may vary based on sales volume. TOPKIT updates the availability of its products daily. You can request more detailed information from our Customer Service by phone or email.
The delivery times that appear on the product sheets are approximate times and may vary. In this case, our Customer Service will notify you of the variations by email.
The customer can cancel the order taking into account these changes. There are no cancellation penalties, nor compensation for cancellation (except for the refund of the amount of the order). In such a case, we will contact you to inform you of the delay, giving you the option to cancel the order with the corresponding refund of the amount paid (and the shipping costs, if any).
- Place of delivery
TOPKIT undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by you and which, in any case, must be within Spain, including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, as well as France, Italy, Portugal and Germany. In order to optimize the delivery process, the address you provide must be an address to which delivery can be made within normal business hours.
TOPKIT assumes no responsibility when the delivery of the product does not take place as a result of the data provided by the user being false, inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery cannot be made for reasons beyond the shipping company, assigned for that purpose. , as is the absence of the addressee, in these cases.
The transport agency is not in charge of introducing the product in the building or place of destination, leaving it at the entrance, portal or a space enabled for it.
- Transfer of risk and ownership
The delivery is considered made from the moment in which the product has been made available to the User or a third party indicated by him (other than the carrier) at the indicated place of delivery. The risk of the products (among others, loss, impairment or theft) will be transmitted to the User from the moment the product(s) have been made available to them.
- Delivery problems
The merchandise is at all times covered against risks of transport, loss and handling.
If there is any discrepancy or problem with the order, you should contact TOPKIT through our email [email protected] leaving us your personal data and order number, a photograph, description of the discrepancy or problem and we will contact you shortly to solve the incident.
If you detect dents, scratches, bumps, watermarks, missing package numbers, among others, it is very important that, depending on the damage, you reject the order and indicate it to the delivery person, or if the damage is only superficial, request annotation on the delivery note of the delivery man, which cannot be denied. This will prove that the shipment has arrived in apparent poor condition. Take pictures of the state in which the order is delivered.
Then contact TOPKIT Customer Service.
If the damage is not noticeable when the box is closed, but the contents are damaged when you open the package, contact us within a maximum period of 5 calendar days, sending us noticeable photographs of the damage.
11. RETURN POLICY.
- Right of withdrawal
To return a product, as a natural person, you have a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt of the product.
The shipping costs derived from the return will be at your expense.
How do you proceed to return a product?
- The products must be returned in the same conditions in which you received them, together with any accessories related to them, and it is advisable to include a photograph of the state of the product and its packaging.
- TOPKIT will indicate the company that will collect the product. The collection period will be approximately two working days.
- You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product.
- In no case will we accept returns sent postage due.
Once we verify that the products you return to us meet all the specifications of the Returns Policy, we will send you an email informing you that the return has been accepted.
Regardless of the payment system used by you, the refund of the amount will be launched as soon as possible but always within a period of 14 days following receipt of the product in our warehouses. In the case of having made the payment by transfer, to make the return you must attach an account number on the return form where you can make the deposit.
In the event that the product has been purchased on delivery, you will have to provide us with a card number to make the return, or indicate other means of refunding the amount, such as an account number.
If you have any questions about the return process, please contact us through the contact email [email protected] or by calling Customer Service 910830915.
TOPKIT will be in charge of managing the collection, unless the client prefers to do it on their own.
To make a return you must deliver the products to the carrier together with the return form that you can download here.
- Returns of defective or wrong products
In the case of wrong products or that have any other damage or defect, we will proceed to refund the full amount according to the same payment method chosen by the customer within a maximum period of 14 days. To do this, you must contact us within a maximum period of 4 days from receipt of the product, through the contact e-mail [email protected] sending us a photograph and indicating the error or defect together with your personal and order data.
Please note the instructions in the “Delivery problems” section.
- Warranties and product information
The products that we present on our website are a careful selection of our collection. We have taken special care to accurately display the colors and features of our products.
Of course, the calibration of each monitor is different, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor displays the colors with total accuracy and may not match the delivered product.
exactly with the image captured on the web. For this reason and to avoid confusion, we have introduced in each product and in each color (with the exception of white), a large color tablet, where you can see the color, the veins and the closest possible approximation to the final finish of the furniture. .
You will have the possibility to rate and comment on our products; to avoid offensive, violent, illegal comments, Spam, etc., these will be subject to our validation. You will be solely responsible for the comments you may leave on our website, TOPKIT not being responsible in any case for them, nor having the obligation to publish them.
- Applicable warranties
The User may exercise the legal guarantee of THREE YEARS of a product according to the current regulations on the guarantee of consumer products, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws. In case of doubt, the User can contact [email protected] or by phone 910830915.
The guarantee covers shipping, repair and replacement costs free of charge to our warehouses, as well as transport costs back to the customer. In the event of a defective product, TOPKIT may choose to repair, replace, reduce or terminate the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user.
To make use of the guarantee, it is essential to keep proof of purchase.
12. Conflict Resolution.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between TOPKIT and the Consumer and User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. In accordance with the provisions of article 90.2 of the TRLGDCU, all disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile.
- Out-of-court conflict resolution
In accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on the resolution of online disputes in matters of consumption, the consumer and user are informed that in case of conflict they may go to out-of-court dispute resolution online
TOPKIT directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are NOT authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that, if such a circumstance arises, TOPKIT is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this same clause.
- Intellectual Property Claims
TOPKIT respects the intellectual property of third parties. If you consider that your intellectual property rights may have been infringed, please notify us of this incident by email: [email protected].
13. Security Policy.
TOPKIT has contracted an SSL certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, such as from any of the website's contact forms to the server, or the data introduced for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the "https" protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
14. Specific Terms and Conditions. Discount coupons.
- What are discount coupons?
Discount coupons are promotional offers that allow a partial or total reduction of the price of the order or product. Coupons only apply to products and not to shipping costs.
Discount coupons may have some additional restrictions or limitations (for example, a limited number of coupons, or a certain redemption period). In these cases, you can consult these additional conditions in the text that accompanies the coupon. If the discount coupon is no longer valid at the time of making your reservation, you will be informed before the payment is made.
- Place and date
Discount coupons can be applied in specific places and users, to specific products and on certain dates. The conditions of each campaign will be provided together with the distribution of the discount coupon.
- How to take part
As for the discount coupons promoted by the company, the general contracting conditions indicated on this website are applicable, together with the specific conditions of each of the coupons.
In order to enjoy your discount, you must enter the redemption code on the Checkout screen and select "Add" before paying the remaining amount for the order.
It is very important to always refer to the applicable terms and conditions for all details or requirements of the coupon or offer.
- The discount coupons are for personal use and are not transferable nor can they be used by third parties, except in the case of exceptions indicated in the Specific Conditions.
- Anyone using discount coupons must be 18 years or older.
- Discount coupons are not cumulative with other promotions of the organizing entity.
- Only one discount coupon can be used per order and per shopping cart.
- Coupons are non-refundable, must be used on a single purchase of one or more products purchased through this website, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Discount coupons can be used for payment from a certain minimum purchase amount, taking into account the final sale price (VAT included), not including shipping costs.
- In the event that the amount of the discount coupon does not cover the final sale price (VAT included), you must pay the difference, which will only be possible using the means of payment indicated in section 7 of the General Conditions of Sale. “Information on means of payment”.
- In the event that the coupon has a value greater than your order, the difference will not be refundable, nor can it be accumulated for a subsequent order. Therefore, if you do not use the full value of the discount coupon in the order, you will lose the difference.
- Discount coupons are valid for the purchase of a specific selection of products or at a specific time and will expire if they have not been used after the validity period of the coupon.
- It is not allowed to sell, trade or acquire discount coupons without the express authorization of TOPKIT.
- Error messages
1. If a coupon has been used in previous purchases, an error message will be displayed indicating "Discount name is invalid".
2. If when trying to redeem a coupon you see a message indicating that it cannot be applied to the order you are trying to process, you should check the following:
◦ The coupon has not been redeemed.
◦ That the coupon has not expired.
◦ That the coupon has been entered correctly.
◦ That the item you wish to purchase meets the stipulated conditions since, otherwise, you will not be able to enjoy the discount.